The work and commitment to our requests are of a high professional standard
Grounds Maintenance Manager,
- Extended Phase 1 Habitat Survey and Assessment
- National Vegetation Classification Surveys
- Habitat Condition Monitoring (JNCC)
- Hedgerow Regulations Survey and Assessment
- Veteran tree assessment
- Invasive plant surveys (terrestrial and aquatic)
SITES WITH NATURE CONSERVATION DESIGNATIONSIf your project lies close to or within these sensitive sites we can guide you though SSSI assent, Habitats Regulations Assessment screening and undertake negotiations with Local Authorities, Natural England, Natural Resources Wales and the Environment Agency on your behalf.
- Sites of Importance for Nature Conservation, Sites of Nature Conservation Interest, Local Wildlife Sites, County Wildlife Sites
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest
- Special Areas of Conservation
- Special Protection Areas
- Ramsar Sites
HEDGEROW REGULATIONS ASSESSMENTRemoval of all or part of a hedgerow, requires permission from the local authority. A Hedgerows Regulations assessment help inform the local authority decision making.
INVASIVE PLANT SURVEYSDavies Ecology Ltd can identify the presence of invasive species and provide advice with regard to their effective control and removal.